oh my gosh, I know we are right behind you on this one. Gracie just today tried to open one. She did not succeed, but I know it is only a matter of time..minutes!!
We now have chains on the top of our doors. Crazt stuff!
LOVE the tippy-toes!
I see a scrapbook page coming
So glad to know it wasn't just to keep me out!
oh dear...look at how hard he it trying...sweet innocent Matthew :)
With pants.ANDWithout pants.Funny.Good thing that door is locked!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my gosh, I know we are right behind you on this one. Gracie just today tried to open one. She did not succeed, but I know it is only a matter of time..minutes!!
We now have chains on the top of our doors. Crazt stuff!
LOVE the tippy-toes!
I see a scrapbook page coming
So glad to know it wasn't just to keep me out!
oh dear...look at how hard he it trying...sweet innocent Matthew :)
With pants.
AND
Without pants.
Funny.
Good thing that door is locked!!
Post a Comment