It's possible that I am a bit too addicted to blogs. I mean, I did just get home after a 13 hour drive with an 18-month-old...and I am checking blogs at 11pm at night!
I'm hoping to post pictures of our trip to North Carolina tomorrow...if I can get out of bed!

7 comments:
Um, yeah... I know EXACTLY what you mean.
HA! i did the same thing when we got home :-)
I hear ya! I was out of town for the long weekend and kept thinking what my blog friends were up to. I'm finally getting caught up now. :)
I am the same way-- maybe we need to start a support group?? :) LOL!!!
Did you have a GREAT time? I know Brad did!! Glad you are back!
Thanks for stopping by today! :)
Enjoyed your blog today.
BTW, love the quote on your header.
You are just excited to see what everyone is sharing :-)
Post a Comment