I am attempting to learn more about photography and have been enjoying playing around with our camera and learning about how to take better photos. It's a lot of fun, though I'm not much good at it! One of the frustrating things I am finding is that even though sometimes I get some really good shots that I'm happy with...other times I miss what would have been a great picture.
For example...last night after spaghetti, Matthew looked at me and with no prompting did this:

Obviously it is way too dark. Sometimes I have the opposite problem and the photo is way too light (just to mix it up a bit!). I love this photo but was so sad at how it came out.

Around here Brad lovingly refers to me as the "Mamarazzi" since I have the camera out so much. But how can I not when I have such an adorable subject to take pictures of?!?! :)
This afternoon was absolutely gorgeous! We played outside for a while and then I brought out the camera. I'm so glad I did as I was able to get some pictures that I just love!
Check out these squishy thighs - you know you just want to reach right into the picture and squeeze them!
.jpg)
This picture makes me want to reach in and wipe off the drool! Come on, tooth, just poke through already!
Apparently Matthew found the photoshoot a little boring...
Uh-oh, I made him want to pull his hair out...
Enough, Mamarazzi!
Perhaps you didn't hear me...let me say it a little louder!
I love this photo - I asked Matthew how big he is....
SO BIG!
Poor little boy, he'd better get used to having his picture taken I think!
It's his own fault, really...he is just too cute!








9 comments:
I love those thighs. I know what you mean about the camera. I have to try so many different settings for one shot it's not funny. My hubby protests that Matthew does!
Super cute. And yes, it does take TONS of practice. I still screw up many would've-been-good shots. :(
But I figure for every 100 clunkers I get, I'll capture at least one awesome shot.
Keep at it, mamarazzi!
Ahh these are totally cute!
Tooo cute! Glad your camera worked for you today!
My friends who are waiting for their baby girl Olivia got the call yesterday, she is flying into Chigago next Thursday. I got to have a wonderful conversation with Olivia's Grandma about our experiances picking up Matthew. Thank you again for including us in this precious moment in your life! It was such a blessed day!
Love your pictures!! I was cracking up at the lawn photos! I have no skill with the camera, so I just take a million pictures in hopes that one will turn out well!
So funny, I was going to write the same post. I am in the midst of learning photography too. At least we both have some super cute models to practice on.
Those are adorable pictures. I think you're doing a great job with the camera. :)
And those thighs. . . So precious!
Love the pics and your Mamarazzi title!! I feel like a Mamarazzi ALOT!!! :0
I just commented on Kristin's post about photography. :) It is SO fun - and I am just like you two. :) I love photography and only know such a fraction of all there is to know. Lots of trial and error. I just love it.
Post a Comment