It has been a long week and I am so glad it's Friday! Brad had to get up super early most days this week and has been so worn out in the evening. I totally understand it, but it's hard when you haven't really seen another adult all day and then your husband comes home and just wants to go to bed! I am looking forward to some quality family time tomorrow :)
It has not been a bad week, though. Matthew had fun playing with his friends Luke and Evelyn while I got to hang out with one of my best buds, Katie. I am so thankful for her - she keeps me sane!

(This post will be totally random, by the way!)
I love that whenever Matthew has just socks on, he pulls them off as quick as possible and then sits there with a look of complete concentration on his face as he tries to figure out how they go back on! So funny! Please excuse the nose bubble - mama didn't notice till after she took the picture :)
We've had some sadness around our house this week - Daisie (our basset hound) recently found a nest full of baby bunnies at the back of our yard. We tried our hardest to keep her from getting them, but unfortunately none of them made it to the end of the week. I know it is silly but I have just been so sad about the little baby bunnies dying :( I can't blame Daisie since it is her nature to hunt. Still, it's sad.
This picture just made me smile so I had to show off Daisie's ears! Crazy dog!
Tonight I am working on a knitting project - finishing the second of a pair of fingerless mittens I am making for myself...for next winter :) They will be so useful since I always have to carry stuff and buckle Matthew into the car! Plus, they're really quick to make which is nice.And in other news...Matthew seems to be returning to two naps a day. We can't seem to get on a schedule for anything, and I don't work well without a schedule!!!! It is driving me a little bonkers!
Ok, the ramblings are finished! Happy weekend everyone :)




4 comments:
oh I love the glove! (glove love haha)!
your knitting is really good! You must have had a good teacher!!
Love you,
Mom xx
i love that picture of matthew with the sock!!! your knitting is great :-)
Yeah... the naps tend to go back and forth for a while. Don't worry - it'll naturally settle :)
LOVE the fingerless mittens! I need me some.
Poor baby bunnies :(
Any posts with pictures of Matthew are such wonderful posts. :)
And sorry about the bunnies. That would make me sad too, but like you said, it is in a dog's nature. And great idea for the mittens. Love them. :)
Post a Comment