Monday, April 26, 2010

Babies in Pajamas

One of my very favorite things in the whole world is seeing babies in pajamas. I don't know why but I just find them adorable. If it were socially acceptable for me to keep Matthew in pajamas all the time instead of clothes...I would do it. Okay, okay, some days we do this anyway! Secret's out!

Here are some fabulously cute pj's that Matthew is sadly going to outgrow soon.

Of course we had to have a photo shoot...let's just say it did not go well in the traditional "get a nice picture of the two of us" sort of way, but this picture just cracks me up, so I think it was a success!


I'm pretty sure he's screaming "Let me go I need to run let me go I need to run!!!!!!!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And speaking of running...I ran two miles with my friend Kristy today at the blazing speed of 10:30 minute pace! Well, maybe blazing is not the word most people would use for that pace, but for me it was rockin'! It was so much easier to run without the jogging stroller. I also filled out the paperwork for a 5k on May 14th...my running love is returning! Someone at church on Sunday mentioned that they are doing another 1/2 marathon this year, and I felt the twinge inside of me...hmmm...I wonder if that will be in my future?!?!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

It was sooo much fun! Can't wait for Wednesday morning! I'm curious to see if I can actually make it a mile and half without a walking break and you know.... DEATH! I'm so excited about reaching my goals! Just please, please don't talk me into a half marathon.... Cuz you know the only place to go from their right? Yea... its not EVEN in my vocabulary!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot even relate!
Love Mom

Elizabeth Frick said...

Way to go on the running!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

I agree--babies in pajamas are the best! And yours is a cutie!

Tina @GottaRunNow said...

Like your new blog look and name! Good job on getting a good two miles in and have fun at the 5K! Oh, and that pic of your dog with his ear hanging off the couch - funny!

Leah said...

Adorable pictures. :) I also love little babies and kids in PJ's. It is the CUTEST thing ever. :)

Angie B said...

OH I LOVE BABIES/KIDS IN PJS :)

Tina said...

Hey Rachel! I had a chance to visit your blog :) Matthew is adorable! I also have a fondness for babies and PJ's!!

Tina said...

Love your blog design too!!!

Rachelle said...

Love the camo pj's. Good for you for making time to run. Mamas need to keep up with the things they love!

Karen said...

I love babies in pajamas too, and yours is especially cute!!

Janet said...

I love babies in PJs too...especially sleepers. CUTE!