Thursday, December 03, 2009

Time for a Haircut!

It had to be done. It was just so long, getting in his eyes, people were starting to ask if he was a boy or a girl...it was time. But oh, how I hated to cut his hair! I just didn't want him to look any different! Thankfully, after his first haircut, he is still my baby boy (even though the certificate they gave me at the barber shop declared that he had "graduated from babyhood"! What?!?! I did NOT authorize THAT!).

He sat so still on daddy's lap...


And when it was all over I had one handsome little man on my hands!


Actually, now I have TWO handsome men on my hands :)


It doesn't get any better!

9 comments:

Rachelle said...

Love his new do! :)

Megan said...

So cute and it looks like he was SO good while he was getting it cut!

Rach@In His Hands said...

SO SO SO handsome! Si needs a haircut, but I've been putting it off.....same feelings as you about letting go of that baby boy hair! :-)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Aw, he looks AWESOME. And I seriously guffawed when I read that you didn't "authorize" his graduation from babyhood. I agree - hair places have no right!!! ;)

Jill said...

WOW! Sounds like he rocked his first haircut! And it is cute to boot! Not bad mama, not bad!

Leah said...

That's a really great haircut. I especially liked the picture with the hair brushed to the side. Such a handsome little man. :-D

Janet said...

Wow...he really does look super-duper handsome with his new haircut. Our little guy needs one too...one of these days we need to just do it.

BrandiB said...

He is too cute and looked like he did really good for his first haircut! Don't let that barber fool you with that certificate, he will always be your baby!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I LOVE that picture of Matthew and his daddy!! :)