First, find a prime location to eat a cracker.
For example, a couch your size would be just perfect.

Flash mom a smile...
maybe when this cracker is finished she'll give you another one!
Make sure to get every last crumb into your mouth...
wouldn't want to miss any of this yummy goodness!
Wash it down with some water or juice, whatever is on hand...







8 comments:
He is one cute cracker eater, :)
It was so fun to get your comment. Looks like we are both connected through more than just Rachel. I laughed when you said you have been reading my blog, because I have been reading YOUR blog! I have been following some of your journey, mostly since you picked up your son from the airport. Oh, the joy of hearing from others in the bloggy world:)
Thanks for your prayers. This indeed has been a very very hard process. I am confident that I will see the goodness of the Lord, even in the midst of trial.....
Looking forward to connecting more in this blogworld....
That's some pretty good 'cheese' and crackers!
Wow. Cuter by the day!
sooooo cute!
I love it. Cute post!! Thanks for following my blog :)
Love this post!!! Laughing out loud at work!!! He is toooo cute!!!!
Ha. That's so cute. :-D
Post a Comment