Happy First Birthday, Matthew!
Daddy and I love you so very much!
You have changed our world, filled our hearts, and we are so
grateful that you are finally here in our arms.
You are so special to us and we pray that as you grow you
will see just how much we love you, but even more importantly
than that, we pray that you will come to know
and love the One who created you.
God's fingerprints are all over you, little boy!

All day I kept thinking of the book, "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch,
as this really just says it all:
I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

7 comments:
I have been following your blog and I must say you have one handsome little boy. Happy Birthday to Matthew!
What a beautiful photo!
Aw... happy birthday handsome!!!
Happy Birthday to my precious Matthew. You are awesome. Thank you for visiting me today. Youand mommy made my day. I love you very much.
Grammie
Hope you enjoyed your day!! Happy Birthday Matthew!!!! To many more!!!!
Best book ever!!!
Look how much he's grown! Happy Birthday to your sweet son!
Post a Comment