I am loving this weather! I love being outside, grilling (or having things grilled for me!), bird watching, and just enjoying the sunshine.
Love it and have been spending tons of time there lately.
Reading some fabulous books.
Enjoying the view and watching the birdies
(even saw a humming bird this week!)
Spending time with my cute dog...
Who is sometimes crazy...
Yep, we love hanging out together in the sunroom!
Ahead of us lies a fabulous weekend - sleeping in tomorrow (glorious! and please don't feel the need to leave me any comments about how I won't be able to do that once I have a baby, because I am just sure that my baby will sleep through the night and not wake up until 10am every Saturday...right????), then a day at a campground with some good friends, and looking forward to a bbq with Brad's fam on Monday. Lots of fun and relaxation and time in the sunroom also planned :)



3 comments:
I have been spending a bunch of time on our back porch and cooking out as well... It's that time of year. Wish you were closer and we cold have a big cookout. Have a great weekend!
Sure makes me wish I had a sunroom! And you are SO right babies ALWAYS sleep in on Saturdays!!
Oh I wish I could sit with you and chat over a cup of tea....or for me it would have to be a diet Dr. pepper. I know it is horrible for you, but what isn't. Have a fun weekend!
Blessings
Post a Comment