Monday, June 01, 2009

And the Days Go By...

We're still here!  The last few weeks have been sooooo busy that I haven't even thought about posting.  I can't really complain, though - all of the things keeping us busy are fun things, and with people we love!  Spring is flying by and the days are getting crossed off, which is good as well as it brings us that much closer to our little one!


What have we been up to?

Fireworks watching

Campsite visiting

Hotdog grilling

Catching up with family

Backyard parties

Lots of campfires

Too many smores :)

Running, rollerblading, and biking

Praying for baby

Dreaming of next summer...with baby

Wondering when we will see baby

Do you see a theme?

And a new exciting "hobby" that I will share about tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

YEAH for Fireworks and Smores! Good Stuff!

Megan said...

I am not very patient today, let's hear about this new hobby.

Tina said...

new hobby? What will it be? Glad your keepin busy. Better than going nuts
Tina