Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I seem to have lost track of time and I'm not even sure how long it's been since I last posted, but we are finally back online so I thought I'd post just to say hi :) The last few weeks have been so different without the internet or cable...it has been so good for us and has not been nearly as hard as we expected. Who knew - there is life outside of computers and television!!!!

So what have I been up to?

Absolutely loving this weather!


Lots of running and enjoying a Christmas gift (Garmin watch that tells me distance and pace)

Spending time with the Lord and learning many new things about faith from the book of Hebrews.


A couple of accidents in which Brad cut his head open and I slammed my finger in a door. Lots of pain, but thankfully no stitches or broken bones :)

An adoption meeting that encouraged us so much. Our time is coming! I realized the other day that usually when I see ladies in the park with their babies or shopping at the store for their little ones, a little part of me hurts and feels like, "Why can't that be me?" But lately, it doesn't hurt and it gets me all excited and I think to myself, "That is going to be me!"

So that's life in a nutshell...very, very good :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you are back!

Chad is out of town Sat/Sun. What are you up too? Could you come over again?

Some day soon we really need to do a group date. But I suppose I am the big hold up in that department seeing as how I work ALL THE TIME!!!

Megan said...

Rachel,I have REALLY missed your blogging. But I am glad that you guys are having fun without cable and all. I am SO excited for you guys that your time for baby is coming soon and that there is less hurt!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

This was fun to read.

I especially loved that part about God changing your heart and the hopeful expectation!!

Tamara said...

Glad you are back online. I have missed you. :)

Rachelle said...

Hey Girl, I had to set my blog to private.

If you would like me to invite you as a reader - shoot me a e-mail at
rachschw@ptd.net