Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I Love This Husband of Mine!

He makes me laugh...all the time. Even when I'm angry (which is very annoying by the way!). He makes life so much fun and every evening I cannot wait to get home and be with him. I thought that maybe this would wear off after a few years of marriage...but it hasn't! Not only has it not worn off, but I love him even more than when we started this crazy journey together. The last few years have not turned out exactly how we'd expected, but through it all, he has been there for me and has kept me smiling.

One example for you...last night I was in the basement doing laundry. From upstairs in the kitchen I hear him laughing. Not just a little chuckle, but a deep, belly laugh. I thought perhaps the dog had done something funny, or he'd seen a funny commercial...

Suddenly he appeared in the laundry room holding my passport (it just arrived yesterday). HE WAS LAUGHING AT MY PASSPORT PHOTO! For 10 minutes all he could talk about was how funny it was! I tried to be serious and tell him I was very upset with him...but I just couldn't manage it! Pretty soon I was laughing right along with him. It is a pretty awful photo - but in my defense they did say that I couldn't smile...

It's not a special day, or an anniversary, but I just thought I'd share it - I am so in love with my crazy husband!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a revenge post in disguise? lol

Kristy said...

Isn't that just the greatest thing!

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with your husband too. Right from that very first minute I knew he was someone very special. I love you too. Thank you for being his soul mate. Mom H.