Thursday, April 03, 2008

Rollerblading Excursion

Yesterday when I woke up, I saw how blue the sky was and I knew that I wanted to do something outside. I love spring! When I came home, I was sitting in our sunroom reading, when suddenly Brad appeared in the doorway with his rollerblades on! I had to laugh, because rollerblading is not exactly Brad's favorite activity. But in true Bradley style, he was willing to give it a try again (we went once I think before we were married. It didn't go well). I love to rollerblade and used to do it all the time in High School and college. There is this new path that we found that is paved and so we hopped in the truck and headed to the trail. It was so much fun and it was the best place I have ever rollerbladed! We only did about 3 miles but that was good enough for our reintroduction into the world of physical exercise. Brad didn't even fall once (although he scared me a couple of times!)


This is us making our best "I'm going to fall over!" face...except that once we made those faces we started to laugh so by the time the timer on the camera went off...well, those are not exactly the faces we make when we feel like we're going to fall!

I'm so glad to have a husband who does fun things with me and always makes me laugh :)

2 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Yay for spring time! HAsn't the weather been beautiful? I love the pictures of you and Brad. What fun times! Thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

I can definitely identify with Brad, I myself am not the best rollerblader (I know you are so shocked) and am married to someone who really loves to rollerblade. It looks like he did well though! Good job Brad! Erik gets so nervous if I even talk about rollerblading. He is just sure I will break something.