Okay, I may be a total nerd, but I just love to see the old tv shows I used to watch when I was little. Recently my mom and dad bought seasons one and two of the tv show "Perfect Strangers"... every time I hear the music from that show it takes me right back to when I was a kid. Every Friday night we watched "TGIF" - Thank Goodness it's Friday! This was a block of shows on every Friday night, and my family and I loved to watch them together. Perfect Strangers was on then, as well as Full House (a classic!), and Family Matters (did I really think that was funny???). Anyway, it is fun to see these old shows again and to be transported back in time for a while. I also just got Gummy Bears on DVD and those just crack me up! TV just isn't what it used to be anymore!
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I loved Perfect Strangers and all of those TGIF shows. I sure miss that there is nothing good on Friday nights now! I LOVE the carebears too. It has been so long since I have seen the Carebears, but I still have the books and Matthew loves them. By the way, I love all the blogging you're doing!
Gummy bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere...
Post a Comment