Thursday, April 25, 2013

{21 Months}

Today a certain little lady is 21 months old!


Do you know how close that is to two???

Crazy.  I do not feel ready for that.  She still seems so little to me but every day she is learning and growing and changing and I know that one of these days I am going to look at her and realize she is a full-blown toddler.  I do not feel ready for that, either!


Still, time marches on and I'm grateful for all the progress and changes.  She is becoming so strong, and she is so determined to do things that I don't think walking is that far away.  She is climbing, letting go of us to stand alone for a few seconds, crawling like a champ, and communicating her wants and needs in a big way these days!  Little Miss is pretty feisty, let me tell ya!


Since today we are celebrating being another month older I thought I'd share a little video of our sweet girl.  She is so funny!  Please excuse the annoying mom voice behind the camera...sometimes I forget how loud I am when I'm taking a video :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you say "Hi Baby" I think she says "Hiya" !!!

Stacy said...

Oh my heavens!!!! She is sooooo cute!!!!