We got good news this morning - our dossier was logged in with China on 9/21/12!
Just another step closer :)
In other news, someone new has joined our Stinky Family!
No, our family is not stinky :) But we have three little blankies who are the Stinky Family.
When Matthew was little we got him his blue bear blanket. The kid seriously loves this bear. He used to drool a lot (Matthew, not the bear), and chew on the bear's ears, and it would get all stinky. I started saying things like, "Where's your stinky bear?" and, "Oh, that bear is so stinky!" and somehow it accidentally stuck.
And so the bear's name became Stinky.
When Nathan came along, so did another little blanket. His had a monkey head on it, and when I was trying to explain to Matthew (who was then 2) what it was, I would say, "It's Nathan's Monkey Stinky."
And it stuck. Monkey Stinky it is.
Well, as soon as we found out about Hannah we knew she couldn't be left out. When my sister got her this beautiful, soft, pink blanket I knew instantly what we would call it:
Pinky Stinky :)
We are excited to have another Stinky member but we're really looking forward to the day when we have another family member!

2 comments:
pinky stinky--I love it!
SO cute!
Post a Comment