The boys are at such fun ages! I must admit, I am loving Matthew being almost four and able to communicate so much more with me. Nathan said a NINE WORD SENTENCE to me tonight and talked my ear off most of the day - he is starting to really be able to express his feelings, which is good because he's been having lots of tantrums lately and I'm ready to move beyond that a little bit. Not that they won't happen anymore, but it seems like now that I can really talk with Matthew things are a lot easier.
Sometimes I get the feeling though that Nathan is going to give me a run for my money ;) He's a little pistol, that's for sure!
Look at these two cuties right before bed tonight! They are melt-my-heart cute and I often shake my head in wonder that I get to be Mama to these two precious boys.
Every day these boys play together more and more and fight less and less. It just amazes me to see what good friends they are becoming! I love it! Yesterday they disappeared into their bedroom and for 45 minutes they just played and talked and laughed...serious goodness :)
Lately they have been playing with all kinds of stuffed animals. They carry them everywhere and make them talk to each other. It's so funny!
They still love playing outside and we do that as often as we can while the weather is still good. The swing set has gotten a lot of mileage out of it, that's for sure!
And lest you think that they are always happy and smiling...
Here's what happened when Nathan got to the swings first and got on "Matthew's swing" (there are two swings, exactly the same, but for some reason Matthew has decided that one of them is "his" and one is "Nathan's". Sigh). So when I wouldn't make Nathan get off the swing, Matthew had a big ole meltdown.
Luckily, these things don't last too long (usually) and five minutes later...
Yep, these are happy days.

1 comments:
Sounds wonderful! I bet it is weird to be friends who live together/brothers. Cool though! Do you have a swing for Hannah? what's going to happen when there is 3 kids and 2 swings?
Post a Comment