My baby boy Nathan turned two years old today! It was such a happy day and I found my eyes filling with tears at the most random moments. All day long, Nathan's birthmother was not far from my thoughts, and I prayed so much for her as I am sure she too is thinking about the day when he was born. I wish so much that I could look her in the eyes and tell her how much I love him and want him.
This year's celebration was way better than last year's! I mean, last year we had fun, we had a cake...but we had no birthday boy!
And this year I got to spend the day hugging and kissing this little boy :)We started the process of getting ready...
I was pretty sure Nathan would love the snow, and I was right! Of course, he was very marshmallow-like in his snow suit :) He and Matthew both kept falling over and Matthew would yell, "I'm okay!" and then he would grunt and groan unable to get back up. It was pretty stinking hilarious.

Oh the smiles we saw from this one today...priceless!



The boys were both so happy to be outside and I hope we can get out again very soon. We have been stuck in the house far too long!
Oh the smiles we saw from this one today...priceless!
The boys were both so happy to be outside and I hope we can get out again very soon. We have been stuck in the house far too long!
I am so blessed to be this little boy's mama. Seriously, every day my love for him gets stronger and stronger, and when he calls for me or reaches for me my heart just melts. I thank God every day for bringing me my Nathan.

3 comments:
"marshmallow-like" :) What a perfect description.
I'm so glad that you have your little man with you, to celebrate with this year! Happy birthday to Nathan! Malachi has been 2 for 2 1/2 months and it has been FUN and challenging. :)
Happy Birthday to Nathan! What a special day, and how wonderful that you all got to celebrate it together this year. :)
happy birthday!! playing in the snow seems perfect - especially when it brings you so many smiles:)
Post a Comment