Am I the only one with this problem? Does everyone have that "one place" in the house where stuff just seems to accumulate? Growing up, we had "the island" in the kitchen. Now, I have "the table." It's the first stop when entering the house from the garage, so I guess it's just an easy target. I could have sworn that I just cleaned that thing off! Where does all the stuff come from? Why can't we seem to just put it away? So many questions, so many piles...so little space to eat!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Could you zoom in on that scrapbook page?
Haha...you should see our clutter spot...or should I say spotS?!
the top of the washer and dryer....
I hear ya! And no one else (in my family) even thinks about putting any of it away! Hah! :)
I just enjoyed catching up on you through your blog. Thanks for posting!
Hey, you know where our clutter spot is.....it just seems like some people have more than others. Don't fret we love you anyway.
Oh, that last comment was from me. I can't guite figure this blogging thing out yet. Have fun with Sue and Stan. GOOOOO JR! Love ya,
Mom H.
It seems as though lots of people can relate to the clutter spot. We have at least one. I was just trying to discourage our clutter from a little table we have in our kitchen. I can say proudly that table is clear, but I also must add the clutter is not gone completely, the clutter location has just changed. It is kinda like that pink cat ring in "The Cat in the Hat Comes Back", you can move it, but you can't get rid of it (unless you have lots of little alphabet cats in your hat and voom of course)!
Haha - so glad I'm not alone. :) It is agrivating though isn't it? :)
Have fun not going to the race. :)
Post a Comment