The requested picture...my favorite part is the "Rachel the Pig" title across the front. In this picture my friend is feeding me a quarter as if I am in fact Rachel the Pig...don't worry, she didn't actually put it in my mouth (although I'm thinking that might be a nice, easy way to make some money...)
I just had to post a few pictures of Daisie. Look how big she is getting! She is really such a sweetheart and I love coming home to her every day.
She still does the tongue thing when she is tired - so cute!
And last but not least, I had to try to capture this...at the very tip of her tail, she has this little poof that always makes me laugh. When she is wagging her tail it's really funny because it's like she's waving a little pompom. It seems like the bigger she gets, the poofier the poof gets!
Have a great weekend!

1 comments:
I love the piggy picture! I can't believe how big your Daisie is! Has she mastered the stairs yet?
Post a Comment