Friday, March 29, 2013

A Little Taste

A little taste of life these days around here...

It's delicious!

We are trying new things, making lots of recipes from scratch,

and just enjoying food!

New tastes lately include homemade icing...


...and a special treat, dairy-free chocolate pudding!



Life is exhausting!

The boys are sleeping really well (finally!)

but little Miss Hannah is still struggling,

and taking us along with her!

I shouldn't have been surprised to look over

and find her asleep at lunchtime!



Life is taking care of those I love!

Poor Matthew had a nasty stomach bug this week.

We watched a lot of tv!

Thankfully it was only one day out of the week

and he is all better now :)



Life is fun!

Seeing Hannah start to come alive is so wonderful.

She is settling in more and more,

she is busy, busy, busy,

and I might be wrong but I think

she loves being able to get around!



Life is amazing!

Hearing Hannah's first word ("Up"),

seeing her tell our dog, "No, no, no!",

cheering for her today as she crawled 

halfway across the bedroom...

it's amazing!

What a gift to be able to experience these things with her!



Life is togetherness!

To think that less than 2 months ago

these two were strangers...

it's hard to believe!

They are becoming inseparable!


The sibling bond is growing

and wherever the boys are...

that's where you'll find Hannah!


In a nutshell, I am tired out but feeling so thankful

for how things are going.

I wouldn't trade my life for anything!

1 comments:

Britt said...

Love Love Love!
Love your last line!!

Did they get all dressed up for Easter?