We got some great news while we were in Korea...
our agency emailed to let us know that as of Sept 14th we are
(Dossier to China!)
This is a huge step -
our dossier is a compilation
of tons of paperwork,
hours of work,
5 (yes, five) trips to the doctors office
trying to get our forms filled out correctly...
it's all DONE!
Now that it is in China,
we wait for LID (log in date)
and more importantly
LOA
(Letter of Acceptance)
which is basically when we are
officially matched with China
and approved to adopt Hannah!
Our agency seems to think we may have LOA
in a couple of months.
From there, it is about 2-3 months until we travel!
Everyone counts the days until their LOA
(literally, people say, "I'm on day 47
waiting for LOA" or whatever!)
but I've decided that has the possibility
of turning me into a crazy person.
(Ok, crazier person)
So I'm not going to count.
And you can't make me.
I know, I'm such a rebel, right? :)
I know, I'm such a rebel, right? :)
We're getting closer and closer
and I just can't wait!


1 comments:
awesome news!!
Post a Comment