Thursday, August 16, 2012

Change of Plans

We had all kinds of fun plans for today.  Doctors appointments behind us, we were going to head to a friend's house and run some errands.  I went to bed yesterday really looking forward to today.

The moment I looked at Nathan this morning, I knew something wasn't right.  Poor baby - his left eye was swollen almost shut!  We had no idea why, but I gave him some Benadryl and waited to see if it would get better or worse.  


It did get a little better, but it seemed to be causing him some discomfort so I decided to call the doctor.  Third doctors appointment in four days with two little ones...I am worn out!  The doc said it is most likely a bug bite (what I kind of thought) and I was glad to be reassured it would get better in a few days on its own.  I'm also glad it's nothing Matthew can catch :)

We didn't end up going on our playdate because Matthew also woke up not feeling well.  I think it's just a nice summer cold or something, but he was pretty miserable today.  

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a bit better!

0 comments: