He has a nickname around here:
Captain Destructo!
Don't let that cute little smile fool you :)
If a toy can be in a million pieces,
Nathan likes to make sure that it is.
The train table was such a good idea...
but turned out to be a great big pain in the neck.
Matthew just desperately wanted to push trains around.
Nathan loved the noise the track pieces made when they were being
pushed around the table and thrown from one end to the other.
Not a good combo :(
Everytime I left the room when the boys were playing with it
there was screaming within minutes.
Driving me crazy!
Tonight I am so thankful for a husband
who fixed my number one
annoying toy problem
by sticking down the track!
Of course, I'm sure the boys will find something else to fight about.
But at least it won't be the train table!

1 comments:
okay, seriously, I may need to steal that idea of sticking down the track because I'm sure that is going to be a problem come Daniel's birthday when he receives his train table. So glad you found something to "fix" the problem!
Post a Comment