
So my mother-in-law emailed me this picture the other day. I had never seen it before, but it just cracked me up. What am I doing exactly? I have no idea. Yelling at someone? Trying to show that I could in fact fit an entire apple in my mouth? I don't know. Anyway, it made me laugh. Today I noticed that Brad looks like he's picking his nose. What a flattering picture of the two of us!!!!
Yes, you're glad you checked my blog today, aren' t you? There's 2 minutes of your life that you'll never get back :)
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Just Gotta Laugh!
Thoughts from Rachel at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It is definitely a lovely picture of you! Make sure you make that face in Dana's Wedding Pictures! (Just kidding:)
I love it! I must admit I think I have seen that Rachel face before. It's definitely one of my favorites.
It makes you wonder what question Chuck asked that I would take this photo..... hmmm, maybe it can be used for blackmail. However we did have a lot of family fun and laughter.
Ahh, but 2 minutes that would not have been spent smiling had I not come on over. :) So funny!
Post a Comment