Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Birthday Celebration

I was just looking at my pictures and it's kind of funny because you wouldn't know it was a birthday party from looking at the pictures! Last week was a crazy week (which I may write about sometime soon) and I forgot to make a cake, ended up buying one at Meijer, and forgot to get candles. So we sang to Brad while I held the cake...a bit weird, but oh well. There were also no gifts to open since he already got his bass guitar. Still, even without these traditional birthday items, we managed to have a lovely night with Brad's family on Saturday night. We had a bbq, hung around outside, and then headed in to watch the Tigers game for a bit. It is always good just to be together!

Abbey is getting to be such a big girl! Sitting up all by herself!


Emma is getting so big too - it is so much fun to play with her and hear her giggle :)


The girls with their grandpa


Karen, Lois and Abbey


The boys...


Shawn (also known as the Dog Whisperer...)


Emma "hiding"


Brad and Dakota (no, Daisie has not grown that much in one week!)

1 comments:

Lois said...

I love your pictures. Thank you for sharing. We did have a great time, didn't we? I ate too much. Next year you will have to hold your ground about giving Brad is present before his birthday....you can not give in to his cuteness. Love you.....