Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Random Pictures!

I have some new pictures to post from last weekend of my very fun "Girls Scrapbooking Weekend," but I am just waiting to get a couple of pictures from a friend. So I thought I would still update the blog with some random pictures of my family from a long time ago!


My mom is going to be so excited that I posted this picture! Check out those glasses - I hope they never make a comeback, that's for sure!

This is me and Joanna - I just want to squish her cheeks!

This picture makes it look like we actually got along when we were little. Quite misleading. But even though she may have driven me a little bit crazy sometimes, I can't imagine life without my little sis.

Ah, yes, the track suits. We loved things that matched!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures! I have a matching one of my family. The only differance is that ours was on a prayer card distributed to all our supporting churches. I don't think there is enough money in the world to buy them all back from all the locations they must have ended up! Oh well, laughter is the best medicine. Even if it is at yourself!

Megan said...

I love the pictures! You and Jo are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute! I love old family pictures:)

Kristy said...

I love the little track suits. My mom was fond of the plaid polyester pants. Don't you love revisiting the old days!! And where did those chubby cheeks go?? Too cute.

Joshua said...

Oh my goodness Rachel! These pictures are so adorable! How Sweet are you, ya cutie pie!
Let's see some embarassing Jr. High pics. TIA. :)

Joshua said...

Okay, these are still cute, but it's time to update!!! :)