Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bitten By a Bumble Bee????

We always thought it was kind of funny that Sadie has this little nubbin type thing on the top of her head (for lack of a better word!) but last night, Brad noticed that her nubbin was bigger than normal. She wasn't acting weird or anything, but we think she got stung by a bee on her nubbin. It was so big but I didn't get a chance to take a picture until a bit later when it had gone down a little. Still, it's a pretty funny nubbin.




Last weekend, my Dad was here to help Jo and Ryan with the house. Ryan has been doing so much work on the front part of their duplex, and they are almost done! I know they are really looking forward to moving in there. This weekend they were painting and now they are working on the trim. I can't wait to see the finished product - Ryan has done a really great job. It was nice to get to visit with Dad a little bit and to see the progress on the house.

I don't know why I am putting this picture up...I just thought it was kind of funny!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Poor Sadie. That reminds me of when Abbie was a little puppy. She went down in the basement and was bitten by a spider. We went to bed and she kept wiggling and it was driving us crazy. Curt turned on the light and she was rubbing her face with her paw. When we got her to quit so we could look at her we realized that her whole face was swollen. I called the emergency vet number and they told me to give her Benadryl. It worked, but I was scared by the reaction that she had. Crazy doggies.