Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Itty bitty kitties!





I just had to post these super cute pictures of the new kitten my mom, dad and sister recently brought home. The ginger one is a boy named Luke and the black and white one is a girl named Stella. Sadly, I have not been able to go and see them yet, but I am looking forward to it and hoping they will still be little when I finally get to meet them! I have decided something though after looking at these pictures. If Brad and I ever decide to get a kitten...we're getting two!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Those kittens are so cute! We have 2 cats and they are definitely more fun than one! That orange one looks just like our Mac did as a kitten and he is the best cat ever, so I am a big fan of orange boy cats!