Last Saturday was a fun day as our church hosted a "ladies day" which included a guest speaker, lots of fellowship, fantastic food, and a funny little skit featuring yours truly. I was kind of nervous about it but it turned out very funny. Basically, I was sitting at a table and another lady from the church, Marilyn, was seated behind me. She put her arms out like they were my arms... you've seen that before, I'm sure. The funny part was that she was doing my make-up while another lady, Joan, was doing a running dialog saying what I was thinking and doing. It turned out so funny because Marilyn couldn't tell where my eyes were so she had to keep feeling my face before putting on the make-up, and I was laughing so hard I was crying (which also didn't make the make-up part so easy!) Marilyn was so afraid she was going to poke my eyes out, but she did a great job and it was a lot of fun. You should have seen my face at the end of the skit!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like that was alot of fun and very funny! I am glad she didn't poke your eye out!
That is soooooo funny! I am sorry I missed it!
Post a Comment