It's time to blog again.
At long last I am starting to feel like I can breathe.
A difficult season is o-v-e-r! Praise the Lord for that.
A new one is beginning, a season of slowing down and taking it all in and enjoying the moment.
It's a good one, and I'm so thankful it's finally here.
The countless doctors appointments, hospital visits, round-the-clock medications, surgeries, and wondering if my child has cancer. They're all over! There is so much relief in that I cannot even explain it.
Matthew is back to himself and is doing so well. We are so grateful!
Nathan had his tonsils out, does not have lymphoma (did I even mention this was a possibility? It might have been too hard to write), and seems to be feeling so much better. It is amazing and wonderful to see his smile return.
Hannah is doing great, as usual :) She is talking up a storm, learning new things all the time, pushing me every moment of the day, and bringing so much joy to our lives.
Summer is almost here, and I think it's going to be a good one!
Oh yes, and I broke my foot...but that's a story for another day :)
It's all good!


0 comments:
Post a Comment