This winter is feeling long...and these kiddos are so full of energy! It has been super cold again here and we have not been outside for a while. We are finding some fun ways to burn off energy with relay races, jumping games, and playing on some great new toys!
For Christmas the kids got a balance bike (it has no pedals so they can learn what it feels like to balance on a bike). We have it down in the basement and the kids play on it several times a day.
Hannah is learning to ride a tricycle so we took that downstairs, too. Then this week, I found a great toy on clearance down from $20 to only $4.99! It is a little bouncy horse and the kids loved bouncing it around the house so much that I went back and bought two more! Now they have horse races around the living room. It is so funny, I may have to take a video to show you. Plus, they are burning energy (they have SO much!!!).
The days feel pretty long when we are not able to get out but thankfully we have been able to go to speech therapy, playgroup, and the library in the last week. Next week we have no playgroup so I need to plan something fun to do. I think I will appreciate spring even more this year!



2 comments:
Those horsey's sound like a blast! Do they make them for adults?
Brittney I seriously said that to Brad today! They should!!!!
Post a Comment