It has been so long. I almost can't believe it. It has been literally months and months since this little guy has been sick. It's November and he has just come down with his first bug of the Fall.
So we're back to the breathing treatments.
But you know what? I am celebrating!
No, I'm not celebrating that my boy is miserable. What I am celebrating is how amazing it is that he has gone this long without being sick! How far we have come!
Last September he got sick, and literally he was sick until about March with just a few days, sometimes a week in between sicknesses. We were up at night all the time. He was on medicine all the time. We went to the doctor almost weekly.
But that's not our life anymore, and I am so thankful! Since Matthew had his tonsils out in February, he has been doing so much better. There is really no comparison, it is a night and day difference. We figured out so many things about his health this year and finally, after more than 2 1/2 years of almost constant sickness, he is one healthy little dude!
I'm hoping he can kick this cough without a trip to the doctor's office. I guess we'll see!

1 comments:
Yeah! Wonderful news!!!
Post a Comment