Tuesday, November 06, 2012

{Beautiful Girl}

We were blessed to receive new pictures of our beautiful girl yesterday!  It was such a surprise and totally made my day.  Here is our sweet girl looking at the photo book our family sent her!  She is seeing pictures of her forever family for the first time :)


We got a short update as well, saying that her foster mother says that Hannah understands everything she says to her!  It also said she is very skinny, and that she is not walking yet and prefers to stand holding onto things rather than standing alone.  Part of me (selfishly!) hopes that we may get to see her take her first steps.


We are so thankful to have these precious pictures of Hannah with her foster mother.  We can tell she is cared for and loved!  What a blessing.  My heart is heavy today and the wait seems unending as it stretches out before us.  I know our time will come, but today...well, I just wish she was in my arms.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

She is beautiful!

Yvonne said...

oh the mixed feelings with pictures and news - so glad to see something and learn more, and so sad too. hugs to you. So glad to hear and see that Hannah is doing well and looking forward to the day when we see her in YOUR arms.

Britt said...

I wish you could just go get her now! It's stupid that you have to wait. I pray time will go so fast!

Barry/ Amy said...

Yeah for new pics!!!!