It wasn't your typical July 4th celebration, but when we heard that it was going to be over 100 degrees outside we decided to plan an inside trip. Things like the beach aren't so great when you just end up with an itchy uncomfortable little boy :( But this turned out to be the best move we could have made! Brad had the day off and we headed to the Henry Ford Museum for the day.
The boys were amazing. Like, as in, "Who are these children and can they stay cause they're so well behaved!" kind of amazing. Not a meltdown in sight. Just two happy, lovely boys.
Actually, make that three happy, lovely boys :)
Brad was very excited to see all the displays, and especially the race cars. It was so fun to see him enjoy everything so much.
My favorite part of the day was lunch :)
Matthew and Nathan were overjoyed to see some huge steam engines! A whole area dedicated to trains...I thought Matthew might pass out with the excitement! We had to visit this area twice of course.
I'm usually pretty stingy when it comes to buying things at places like this, but Brad found this machine that made little wax trains so the boys got a special treat. They were so thrilled - I love it when the simple things just bring them so much joy!
I am loving this age, and enjoying the boys so much these days. They are just really fun little people!

2 comments:
I have been to this museum and it is awesome! So glad you all enjoyed the day together and had so much fun!
That is so cool!!! Sounds like the perfect day!!!!!
Post a Comment