Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Great Week!

I kind of feel like it's hard to follow up my last post :) I thought maybe it was time for some pictures!

This is Nathan just over a week ago, all bundled up to play outside:


We have been blessed with beautiful weather for the last several days. Today the boys were playing outside in shorts and t-shirts! Crazy! It was a strange winter, very mild, and now it feels like summer already. I am not complaining, that's for sure!

One of Nathan's favorite things these days is swinging...even if the swing isn't in the tree...


Love this boy and his smile!


Enjoying some pears...


Brad cut Nathan's hair this week and then I came in the living room and found Nathan giving Brad a haircut :)


Another favorite outdoor toy:


Another boy I love...with another great smile :) He is feeling SO good these days (except for the headaches - wondering if they might be from his 2-year molars that are just making their appearance?). I am so glad we had his tonsils and adenoids removed! He was so loud before when he slept, snoring and stopping breathing for scary long periods of time. Now, not a peep! He is starting to sleep through the night sometimes (thought we'd never see the day!) and has not had a sinus infection in 2 weeks! Hip hip hooray!


The boys are really starting to hang out and talk to each other more and it's so cute. This week at the playgroup we attend for Nathan's speech, they both wanted to swing together.


We have a pretty good schedule going these days. We usually do something out of the house in the morning, then come home, have lunch, watch Caillou together, and then the boys take a nap. I love seeing them sitting together (and I'm so thankful that Nathan will watch t.v. for short periods of time now!!! HA!)


It has been a really great week, filled with lots of playing outside, smiles, hugs, and oh yes a huge dose of paperwork for Hannah's adoption. China adoptions are very different from Korean adoptions, but one thing is the same: it will be worth it in the end! Looking at these pictures reminds me of that even more :)

2 comments:

Leah said...

So glad things are giong well. :) Caillou is also a favorite in our house. My kids LOVE it. :)

Joe and Shannon said...

The boys look great!!!
And CONGRATULATIONS on little Hannah!!! How exciting and surprising. Can't wait to follow along as you bring that sweet thing home.
Oh, this gives me hope that maybe, just maybe, someday we too will be ready to jump in again...after our last difficult adjustment too.
Again so happy for you.