If you ask Matthew how old he is, he will answer you: "FWEE!!!!!"
Yes, my little baby turned three years old on Friday!
We were so excited to celebrate and it was lots of fun this year
now that he understands more about what is going on.
The big hit of the day: balloons!
I made a cake but it turned out kind of ugly so there will be no pictures here!
Brad's comment when he came in the kitchen to see the decorated cake:
"Oh, it doesn't look as bad as I expected!"
Thanks, hon :)
Cake decorating isn't my strong suit.
On the bright side, I think it tasted okay.
My favorite memory of the day came right before bedtime.
Matthew and Brad were watching Matthew's new train movie
while I cleaned up a little. When I came back in from the kitchen, this is what I found:
It was so funny how intently they were both watching!
Happy birthday to my amazing, funny, sweet boy!
You have blessed our lives more than we ever dreamed possible.

1 comments:
Wow. He looks super big. Sorry, but it's true. :) Happy three to Mr. Matthew. We miss that boy over here. We must see you all SOON!
Post a Comment