Saturday was a lovely day for a motorcycle ride, so Brad and I headed out with no plans of where we would go or how long we would be gone. We ended up stopping in a lovely little town not too far away from here, where we stretched our legs (after riding for about 2 hours I had no feeling in my behind!) and walked around the town. We also shared a small ice cream cone...I found $2.00 in my pocket and it was all we could afford! We sat by a fountain and enjoyed the beautiful day. It was very relaxing, and at one point I said to Brad, "Doesn't it feel like we're on vacation?" To which he replied, "No, not really." He is such a bubble-burster! Oh well, I found it relaxing anyway!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Spiffy Saturday
Thoughts from Rachel at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Would you by chance have been in Marshall??
Kristy! We are trying to stay covert here in bloggy land! We don't want stalkers! Silly Girl!
Ha,ha,ha. ;)
Post a Comment