Friday, June 27, 2008

On Our Way to a Homestudy!

We got the call this week - our first meeting for our homestudy will be this Sunday at 2pm! Our social worker said they normally do the home visit at the end, but she will be in our area that day anyway so wondered if it would be okay if we did it first. There will be some major cleaning going on at the Hunt household tonight and tomorrow morning! I feel like I should be more nervous - I really just feel excited to be starting after such a long wait. I know that lots more waiting is looming in the future, but for now it is nice to be doing something.

Tomorrow we are going to a wedding in the afternoon and then Brad's family is coming over for a bbq in the evening to celebrate Brad's birthday. I am looking forward to a fun weekend!

On another note, my Mom, Dad, and sister Sarah are heading to England today for 2 weeks, and they will then be heading to France for a week. Yes, I am jealous! Please pray for them as they travel. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,

That is WONDERFUL news!! I am soooo happy the worker can come over on Sunday. I am SURE she/he will be delighted to meet you and Brad! And it will go well!

Have fun celebrating Brad's birthday. Happy Birthday!

Love, Marilyn