It's been a crummy week, but there are a lot of things bringing smiles to my face. We have wonderful friends and family who have been so sweet to us this week. Thanks to everyone who has hugged me and not thought I was crazy for being so sad about Sadie!
And then, there is a puppy who has won our hearts....
We are going to get her tomorrow! The house just seems too empty, and we are total suckers for basset hounds. Look at those ears!!!! I can't wait to hold her! She is 9 weeks old tomorrow so we are in for lots of fun with house training and puppy energy again...but looking forward to it all!
We don't have a name yet, but I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post next week once we have her home, and hopefully a name to go with the pictures!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Bringing a smile to my face...
Thoughts from Rachel at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a cute puppy! I am so happy for you! I love the ears!
Oh my word!! I can hardly stand the cuteness!!! :) Congratulations. :)
My vote is for Daisy! I can't wait to meet her! :)
I agree with Tamara (does our opinion really count?). I like Daisy, it sounds sweet and slides right off the tongue. Although, I am also partial to Lulu Belle. If I had a girl dog (and Curt wasn't such a poo-poo) I would name her Lulu Belle. Can't wait to see her and snuggle her tomorrow.
I have to go with Kirby, or maybe whiskey, just my thoughts.
Post a Comment