For the last few days, Sadie has been going CRAZY sniffing around the backyard. Being a hound dog, she really can't help herself - when there's been a squirrel or something back there, she has to track its route around the yard. It's pretty funny to watch actually. Lately she has been really wound up every time we let her outside. She wouldn't come when we called and we could not get her to stop the sniffing!
A couple of nights ago, I went out to the sunroom to shut the door before going to bed. I suddenly noticed there was a big fat bunny sitting in the middle of the yard! It didn't notice me so I stopped to just watch it for a minute...and then all of a sudden, a little baby bunny shot out from under the steps I was standing on! It was so cute and itty bitty!
A few days ago when I got home from work, I let Sadie outside and she ran over to the spot behind the shed, and all I could see was her butt and her tail was just wagging back and forth at ninety miles an hour. It was funny but I thought maybe she was chomping on a bunny meal! I got her inside, and then Brad and I went to investigate...we found this little bunny (probably having a heart attack!) under some old shutters that are behind the shed.

We think that bunny and his (or her) family are living under the sunroom. So cute!


3 comments:
So Cute! Grace thinks they look friendly! I hope you can get more pictures in the future.
Awww...Craig's mom and dad have had a bunny nest the past two years in their yard. Morgan LOVES to watch them grow and wait for their eyes to open so that she can hold them. It's amazing how fast they do grow. And once their eyes are open, they aren't in the nest much longer!
Time to let Sadie out in the front yard for a while. :)
Post a Comment