Thursday, June 06, 2013

I'm Calling It a Success!

I'm a pretty visual person - there are charts and lists all over my fridge these days!  I knew when I started running again that I needed a plan if I was going to stick with it.  I found a plan online for walking/running that would get me back to running a 5k in a few weeks.  I started in May and for the most part I stuck with it!  There is something satisfying about crossing off a day, even if it was just a rest day :) I tried to add in some ab work at the end of the month but failed pretty miserably at that.  Still, I met my main goal and am back to running consistently.  I can run 3 miles pretty easily and I am planning to run a 5k on July 4th.  In about two weeks I am going to start training for a half marathon again!  I've trained for 2 and run 1 so I know I can do it I stick with the training.  I'm excited to give it another try!


0 comments: