Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ready For Some Good News? Drum Roll Please...

Our precious son, Nathan

is coming home!!!!

On Tuesday, June 14th

we will fly to Denver

to meet him

and bring him home!

Less than three weeks

until I hold my baby boy at last.

To say we are praising the Lord

for all He has done would be an

UNDERSTATEMENT!

He has answered prayers,

He has moved mountains,

He has shown Himself once again

to be faithful and loving and kind

and we just thank Him!


"I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
I will glorify Your name forever."
Psalm 86:12

15 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

Congratulations--that is just wonderful news! Can't wait to see you as a family of four!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what wonderful news!!! Briar and I would love to come to the airport and take some pictures for you guys!

Cara said...

Yay! I am very excited for your family!

Kristin said...

When can I meet him? You know...same age as Caleb = We must have play dates!

Karen said...

That's fantastic news!!! I am so very happy for you all! I can't wait to see you as a happy family of four!

Angela said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Congratulations on your travel call. This made my heart leap to my throat when I read it.

If I can swing the drive, I want to come to the airport too! Can I come celebrate with Kelly?

Elizabeth Frick said...

Eeeeeek!!! Happy happy news. Cannot wait to see your adorable family of four!

Yvonne said...

WOOHOO!!! So happy for all of you! What wonderful news. Congratulations!

Barry/ Amy said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!!! Counting down the days with you!!!!!

Britt said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! It's about time!

Tanya said...

I know I already posted my congratulations but I went to bed thinking about your travel call and I woke up thinking about it again! I'm so excited (and slightly jealous in a good way) for you and your family!

Becky said...

Wow, wow, wow!!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see that first family photo!

Rachelle said...

Wonderful News! Congratulations!