Okay, did anyone see the sky last night? It was amazing! I looked out the front window and my jaw dropped. I went outside and saw the pink/blue colored sky, and started taking pictures. Then I turned around, and behind me the sky was orange! It was incredible!


This verse just kept running through my head:
"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands." Psalm 19:1
On another note altogether...I was getting the pictures off my camera last night and found these funny ones that I took a few days ago. Brad was taking Sadie out to his parents because we were having the youth group over to our house and she would have just barked the whole time. So I helped Brad load her in the car, and as he pulled out, she just looked at me out the front window, and looked so forlorn (well, she is a basset hound, so she always looks pretty sad!)


1 comments:
Yes I saw the sunset! I took about 10 pictures of it because it kept changing every few min. I think I have narrowed it down to 3 to scrap. It was truly a beautiful picture painted by God!
Post a Comment