I look forward to this time of year so much! As soon as the end of summer draws near, I start checking the trees (to see if the leaves are changing) and sniffing the air (to see if I can smell Fall yet). Now, this is a hotly debated issue - does Fall have a smell? I welcome your input on this controversial subject! Also, I had to change my layout to reflect this fabulous season!
Well, as soon as I smell Fall (which I did!), I anxious await our first trip to Flavor Fruit Farms and any other Harvest type things. I love the colors, and the crisp air, and the donuts and cider...I just love it! Last weekend, we were finally able to make our trip with our good friends, the Greens. We love to go and eat tons of sugary donuts and drink fresh cider...it's the best!
An added bonus this year was that I got to see an ELEPHANT! I'm not sure why exactly, but I think elephants are so cool! We pulled up, and saw that there were elephant rides, and the three girls and I gasped SO loud! It was really funny. But it cost $5 a person to ride and mostly kids were going on, so I just watched for a while.
Such a fun day!
This is one of the only pictures of me with my eyes OPEN! I kept squinting too much!
I'll have to work on that for future pictures :)


4 comments:
Fall most definitely has a smell, and anyone who says otherwise needs to have their smeller checked. :)
I agree that fall has a smell and it sure beats the summer smell (ie. farm smells). Love ya.
Nice new layout by the way!
Fall Most CERTAINLY has a smell, Rach and Brad. It smells like dead tree leaves with a hint of impending freezing temperatures. BRING ON SUMMER!!! ;)
God Bless You two!!!
Stan and Sue!
Post a Comment