Friday, October 19, 2007

Beauty Everywhere

After living in Colorado for a year (a while ago), I must admit that I have become a little bit of a scenery snob. I often think that unless there are towering mountains with beautiful rivers running through valleys surrounded by snowcapped peaks, it is not truly beautiful. Obviously, this is crazy, and there is beauty throughout all of God's creation...I sometimes just fail to see it.

The other morning, I arrived at work at about 8:20am. As I turned down the street that the church was on, all I could see was fog! It was weird because it hadn't been foggy at all the rest of the way to work. When I got out of the truck, I turned to close the door, and across the parking lot I saw the most beautiful scene...the sun was shining through the trees and because of the fog it was just amazing. Fortunately, I had the new church camera with me, and was able to snap a few pictures. It does not do it justice though, and I can't seem to quite put it into words.




2 comments:

Kristy said...

These are beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them and reminding me to look around and enjoy God's amazing creation.

Daniel said...

I know what you mean, we were definately spoiled in Colorado!