I can't believe it's been almost six months since this little cutie joined our family!
She couldn't sit up, crawl, stand, walk...she was assessed to be at a 6-9 month old level for her gross motor skills. Today the physical therapist said with a big smile that Hannah almost doesn't qualify for physical therapy anymore and that she is now at a 21 month old level for gross motor (with some skills over the 24 month level!!). Way to rock it, little one!
This boy...he is so great. He's been home over 2 years now and I still see signs of him trusting us more and feeling more and more settled. I can't blame him for taking his time - four homes in the first 18 months of life is bound to have an effect. I'm so thankful to know that he really does believe that this is it. Home forever :)
Oh Matthew, you sure do keep me laughing! I've never met a kid who is so snuggly! He loves to eat, has started riding a big boy bike (with training wheels) and just looks so BIG to me these days! He is starting to read, loves math (just like his mama!), and is pretty much hilarious. Four is a fabulous age!
We are so blessed that the kids have four wonderful grandparents. Hannah has come to adore them all and I love seeing her getting to know them more.
She is just so full of joy...except when she's having a temper tantrum of course :) She's spunky, happy, loving, sweet, opinionated, strong-willed....an absolutely perfect fit for our family.
We don't take family pictures very often, but when we do...I'm amazed all over again at how good the Lord has been to us!

2 comments:
Beautiful - Gorgeous Family! Sooo blessed!
awesome family photo! isn't it amazing how much things have changed in such a short period of time?!
and Hannah and Natalie sound a lot alike!! strong willed, for sure. But it can be good - way to rock the gross motor skills Hannah!! you couldn't let your big brothers do all the moving and grooving without you, right?!
Post a Comment