Monday, May 06, 2013

Time for Random

Today's thoughts:

It's been a hard week.  Sometimes being at home all day with three little ones is just plain hard.  Sometimes I have a terrible attitude and I get frustrated with every little thing and it is miserable.  Sometimes I'm no fun to be around.  That was this week.

But now the sun is out.  Bread is baking in the bread maker.  I was reminded this morning that the mistakes of this week are gone and forgiven.  So today I start new.

My little ones are growing up so fast!  I know they're still little, but the boys especially just seem enormous these days.  

They are all loving this weather - spring is finally here!  


Talking with Matthew is one of my favorite things ever.  He is just hilarious and turning into a real person with thoughts and opinions right before my eyes.  It is so fun to see who he is becoming.  


And this one...well, he keeps me on my toes!  He is such a bundle of energy, he has me laughing so much and pulling my hair out, all at the same time!  He is such a joy and I can't imagine our house without him running around and screaming all the time.  How boring would that be?!


Oh Hannah...this little one has my heart completely.  She is such a darling.  She is walking with a walker now (kind of like a little old lady - it's favorite!), pulling up everywhere, doing squats...just so many big changes for this little one.




More random...

I started running this week again.  I went 3 times and am enjoying the alone time (well, I pushed Hannah once).  I am really out of shape.

We've decided to give homeschooling a try next year (Matthew will be doing a pre-kindergarten level so it's nothing too in depth at this point!).  We've been cleaning out our basement in order to create a playroom/school room and I am so excited about it!

Hannah is shouting "Mama!" from the bedroom so that's all for today...I love hearing her little voice calling me!

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

so, I think we should become neighbors...because I would love to have you over for tea when you have those days and vice versa. Being home full time with three littles IS hard (even when they are bigger!). But your attitude is awesome. And I love making bread in my breadmaker too :)

And yay for homeschooling! (another reason we should have regular tea times!) My summer project is also turning our finished basement into our school area. Share pictures - I would love to see them!