Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Bits and Pieces

Every time Nathan gets out of the tub he wants to be wrapped up in a towel and held like a little baby.  He would sit like this for hours if we let him!  It is so sweet!



The other day the boys were playing Mr. Potato Head together in the living room.  From the kitchen I heard Matthew saying to Nathan, "Is that one Mommy?" to which Nathan replied, "Yeah!" followed by lots of little giggles.  Hmmm.  Not sure how I feel about a Mr. Potato Head that looks like me...



Silly boys came up to me like this after a little while...



Nathan chatting on the phone...



Poor Nathan has been sick this week, which is sad, but it's made for some good snuggles!  He always sits and sleeps with his hands folded - so cute!



Matthew is in a bit of an "over-cheese" phase - you know, where you say "cheese" and they make a smile so crazy and fake that you grimace when you see the picture.  I was so happy to get one of his real smile!!!


So far January has been full of sickness but still some fun moments.  And on the bright side, since we are stuck at home so much I am getting lots accomplished in regards to packing and making lists!

0 comments: