
Yes, it is upon us once again. It seems as though we were just watching the final race of the season, and yet suddenly here it is again! Nascar is back, and of course we have to kick off the season with our annual Daytona 500 party :) I may not like Nascar that much, but I do like to see my husband acting like a little kid and kicking his feet in excitement! It's pretty entertaining. For those of you close enough to attend the party, I think we're planning a 3pm start time, as the race starts at 3:30pm. Of course, we will be watching the several hours of pre-race shows before that, so if you want to come over early, you are more than welcome! Let's hope that all of our husband's favorite drivers do well so that no one has to go home cranky!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
It is Upon Us
Thoughts from Rachel at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment